Thanks for your interest in contributing to Travel Blog Team.
We welcome high-quality articles from travel writers, photographers, digital nomads, location independent entrepreneurs, travel-related startups, language gurus, and vagabonds.
1. Articles must be at least 1200 words
2. Must include links to verified data or informational content that is relevant and does not sell anything.
3. Must contain original content and original ideas.
4. We do not accept sponsored posts or paid links.
We prefer to deal with real bloggers and entrepreneurs. If you represent a company and would like to advertise on the site please contact us here.
Spun articles and filler content will not be accepted under any circumstances. All content is checked for plagiarism, spelling, grammar, and plain old common sense. If the article has nothing new to say, it’s not going on the site.
If you have a story idea or a content idea, we’d love to hear about it. But keep in mind the following:
- Posts should have original photos (at least 1) that are not used anywhere else. If this isn’t possible, we can talk about it.
- If you haven’t been to the location you’re writing about, don’t submit a proposal.
- List posts are OK. But everyone’s doing them. So make yours original.
- Posts with one specific topic focus, that go in-depth and really help people are the best kind of topics to write about.